Names of Allah

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Most Expensive Home Theater in the World

Amazing Home Theater
I figured this would be a great time to post pictures like this as I’m finally moving out of NYC tomorrow.  My run here has ended and it’s time to move to suburbia.   One of the major things to consider when buying a home is costs.   I’ve made the conscious decision to do the best I can to make the best house possible which means sparing no expense.
Like I’d rather have a kick ass television than a kick ass car.  Ya dig?  I want my home to be a place that I want to be in.  That I’d rather spend time than anywhere else.    Which is why when I came across this home theater it got me thinking.  While I’ll never have one like this, it makes sense to do the best with what you got.
While I don’t have $6mm like these people do, I hope to one day have a kick ass home theater….

Thanks to Home Theater Design for the photos
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater
Amazing Home Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment